This kit includes:
1 AEROSOL BASE COAT FOR TESLA (SONIC SILVER) NEU107E
1 AEROSOL CLEAR COAT (1K)
Tesla Sonic Silver:
9″ Model 3 Sport Wheel (V1 and V2)
19″ Model 3 Silver Stiletto Sport Wheel
20″ Model 3 Sport Wheel in Silver
20″ Model 3 Silver Stiletto Performance Wheel
19″ Model Y Gemini Wheel in Silver
19″ Model S Slipstream Wheel in Silver
19″ Model S Tempest Wheel (2020)
20″ Model X Slipstream Wheel in Silver
22″ Model X Turbine Wheel in Silver
All T Sportline Brilliant Silver Wheel
Here are the steps on how to use touch up paint for your Tesla wheel:
- Clean the area around the scratch with a mild soap and water solution.
- Use a fine-grit sandpaper to lightly sand the area around the scratch. This will help the paint adhere to the surface.
- Wipe away any sanding dust with a clean cloth.
- Apply a small amount of touch up paint to the scratch. Use light, even strokes.
- Allow the paint to dry for at least 15 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of paint, if necessary.
- Allow the paint to dry completely before driving your car.
Here are some common problems that you may encounter when using touch up paint:
- The paint may not adhere to the surface. This can be caused by not sanding the area properly or by not applying the paint in thin coats.
- The paint may not match the color of your Tesla wheel. This can be caused by using the wrong color of paint or by applying the paint in uneven coats.
- The paint may chip or peel. This can be caused by not applying a clear coat over the paint or by exposing the paint to harsh weather conditions.