Here are the steps on how to use Norton SpeedGrip 04616 Structural Adhesive:
- Prepare the surfaces to be bonded. Remove any dirt, grease, or oil from the surfaces with a solvent or degreaser.
- Apply a thin bead of adhesive to one surface.
- Apply a thin bead of adhesive to the other surface.
- Press the two surfaces together and hold for 5 minutes.
- Allow the adhesive to cure for 7 minutes.
Here are some tips for using Norton SpeedGrip 04616 Structural Adhesive:
- Use a clean, dry surface to apply the adhesive.
- Apply a thin bead of adhesive to each surface.
- Press the two surfaces together firmly and hold for 5 minutes.
- Allow the adhesive to cure for 7 minutes before applying any pressure to the bonded surfaces.
- Use a sharp knife or razor blade to trim any excess adhesive.
- Sand the bonded surfaces with a fine-grit sandpaper to achieve a smooth finish.
- Apply a primer or paint to the bonded surfaces for a better finish.
Norton SpeedGrip 04616 Structural Adhesive is a two-part urethane adhesive that is designed for bonding plastic and metal surfaces. It is a fast-curing adhesive that is resistant to water and heat. It is also a strong adhesive that can withstand a lot of wear and tear.