- Maximized coverage on filler/primer
- Black powder coating
- Supplied with hand applicator
Indasa dry guide coat is a powder that is used to show imperfections and scratches on paint. It is applied with an applicator sponge and then allowed to dry. Once dry, the guide coat will show up as a white or light gray film. Any imperfections or scratches will be visible as darker areas.
To use Indasa dry guide coat, follow these steps:
- Clean the surface to be coated with a mild soap and water solution.
- Apply the guide coat with an applicator sponge.
- Allow the guide coat to dry completely.
- Inspect the surface for any imperfections or scratches.
- If any imperfections or scratches are visible, use a sanding block to smooth them out.
- Apply another coat of guide coat and allow it to dry completely.
- Repeat steps 4-6 until the surface is smooth and free of imperfections or scratches.
Once the surface is smooth and free of imperfections or scratches, you can proceed with the next step in your paint finishing process.
Here are some additional tips for using Indasa dry guide coat:
- Use a light touch when applying the guide coat. Too much pressure will cause the powder to cake up and become difficult to remove.
- Allow the guide coat to dry completely before inspecting the surface for imperfections or scratches. If the guide coat is still wet, it will not be accurate.
- If you are sanding the surface, use a light touch and a fine-grit sandpaper. Too much pressure or a coarse-grit sandpaper will damage the surface.
- Wear gloves and a dust mask when using Indasa dry guide coat. The powder can irritate your skin and lungs.