The Auto Paint Depot® paints are custom mixed-to-order using the latest toners and computerized equipment just like an auto body shop.
Since we prepare our paints especially for you at the time of ordering, we can only accept returns of unopened and unused The Auto Paint Depot paints up to 30 days from the date of your order. We do not reimburse you for any return shipping costs. Please check your order for color match and completeness upon receiving.
- All mixed paints that are returned are subject to a 25% stocking fee.
- Canceled orders which have already been mixed/marked as shipped are subject to a 25% restock fee.
- Return orders must be in original condition and have not been opened or
altered in any way.
- Returns must be accompanied by an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization number) clearly written on the outside of the package near the shipping information. Please contact us at mailto:email@example.com with an email that includes your order number and reason for your return. We will supply you with an approved RMA number before returning or exchanging.
- Photographic proof may be required to complete return processing.
- All sales are FINAL after 30 days; no exceptions.
- All returns are shipped at the customer’s expense.
- All refunds will be provided as a credit to the original method of payment used at the time of purchase within five (5) business days upon our receipt of the returned merchandise.
- We will exchange paint or products if necessary due to manufacturer defects or wrong item sent.
- You must include a copy of the original invoice.
- All returns must be sent to:
THE AUTO PAINT DEPOT®
7 Connor Lane, Suite G
Deer Park NY, 11729
Always perform a spray out or color test before painting your vehicle. This cannot be overemphasized. The Auto Paint Depot® is not responsible for paint that has been applied to a vehicle that does not match. We will gladly assist in resolving paint-related issues before the paint is applied to the actual piece being refinished.
We are unable to provide refunds/exchange on pre-1985 vehicle colors unless we sent you the completely wrong color (red was ordered we sent green), even if the color does not match. Due to age, fading and changes in toners, exact matching to older vehicles is not always possible.
If a package is refused or undeliverable through no fault of The Auto Paint Depot® a 25% restocking charge will be applied on the original dollar amount of the order. It is the customers responsibility to provide a deliverable address.
If you have used the paint and have encountered a problem, please contact us immediately. We will try to diagnose the issue. If we cannot remedy the problem, we may arrange an inspection of the issue. This may consist of sending the paint and a part to us for inspection and solution determination. The Auto Paint Depot® customer service representative may arrange this for you. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. All shipping of parts and returned goods to and from The Auto Paint Depot will be at the customer’s expense.
The Auto Paint Depot ® is an O.E.M. automotive paint distributor. We are not responsible for your results while using our paint products. We recommend all customers consult a professional auto body repair person before attempting to repair their vehicle. Your results may vary and be completely different from what a trained expert can achieve.