The Auto Paint Depot paints are custom mixed-to-order once your order is placed. We custom mix your paint for you using the latest toners and equipment just like an auto body shop.
Since we prepare our paints especially for you at the time of ordering, we can only accept returns of unopened and unused The Auto Paint Depot paints up to 30 days from the date of your order. All unopened and unused mixed paints returned, are subject to a 25% restocking fee. We cannot reimburse you for any shipping costs.
- We will accept returns of unopened and unused The Auto Paint Depot paints and retail products sold by The Auto Paint Depot, up to 30 days from the date of your order. All custom paints that are returned are subject to a 25% stocking fee as these are custom mixed to order.
- Order must be in original condition and has not been opened or altered in any way.
- Returns must be accompanied by an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization number) clearly written on the outside of the package in close proximity to the shipping information. Please contact us at email@example.com with an email that includes your order number and reason for your return. We will supply you with an approved RMA number before returning or exchanging paint.
- All sales are FINAL after 30 days; no exceptions.
- All returns are shipped at the customer’s expense.
- All refunds will be provided as a credit to the credit card used at the time of
purchase within five (5) business days upon receipt of the returned
- We will exchange paint or products if necessary due to manufacturer defects or wrong item sent.
- You must include a copy of the original invoice.
- All returns must be sent to 128 Roosevelt Blvd, Long Beach NY 11561 in original packaging.
Always perform a spray out or color test before painting your vehicle. This cannot be overemphasized. The Auto Paint Depot is not responsible for paint that has been applied to a vehicle that does not match. We will gladly assist in resolving paint related issues before the paint is applied to the actual piece being refinished.
Please note that we only accept returns on wrong orders made by The Auto Paint Depot for 30 days from the date of purchase. Please check your order for color match and completeness upon receiving. We are unable to provide refunds/exchange on pre-1985 vehicle colors unless we sent you the completely wrong color (red was ordered we sent green), even if the color does not match. We mix our paint to achieve the closest possible OEM color match however, due to age, fading and changes in toners, exact matching to older vehicles is not always possible.
If a package is refused or undeliverable through no fault of The Auto Paint Depot a 25% restocking charge will be applied on the original dollar amount of the order. It is the customers responsibility to provide a deliverable address.
If you have used the paint and have encountered a problem, please contact us immediately. We will try to diagnose the issue. If we cannot remedy the problem we may arrange an inspection of the issue. This may consist of sending the paint and a part to us for inspection and solution determination. The Auto Paint Depot customer service representative may arrange this for you. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. All shipping of parts and returned goods to and from The Auto Paint Depot will be at the customers expense.
The Auto Paint Depot ® is an O.E.M. automotive paint distributor. We are not responsible for your results while using our paint products. We recommend all customers consult a professional auto body repair person before attempting to repair their vehicle. Your results may vary and be completely different from what a trained expert can achieve