The Auto Paint Depot® paints are custom mixed-to-order using the latest toners and computerized technology.
Since we prepare our paints especially for you at the time of ordering, we can only accept returns of unopened and unused The Auto Paint Depot paints up to 30 days from the date of your order. We do not reimburse you for any return shipping costs. Please check your order for color match and completeness upon receiving.
- All mixed paints that are returned are subject to a 25% stocking fee*.
- Return orders must be in original condition and have not been opened or altered in any way.
- Returns must be accompanied by a copy of the original packing slip with an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization number) clearly written on the packing slip.
- To obtain an RMA number email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with an email that includes your order number and reason for your return. We will supply you with an approved RMA number within 2 business days or help you in resolving the issue.
- Photographic proof may be required to complete the return process or to help find a solution to your issue.
- All sales are FINAL after 30 days; no exceptions.
- All returns are shipped at the customer’s expense.
- All refunds will be provided to the original method of payment used at the time of purchase within five (5) business days upon our receipt of the returned merchandise.
- We will exchange paint or products if necessary due to manufacturing defects or wrong item sent.
- You must include a copy of the original invoice / packing slip.
- All returns must be sent to:
THE AUTO PAINT DEPOT®
9 Connor Lane, suite A
Deer Park NY, 11729
Always perform a spray out color test before painting your vehicle. This cannot be overemphasized. The Auto Paint Depot® is not responsible for paint that has been applied to a vehicle that does not match. We will gladly assist in resolving paint related issues before the paint is applied to the actual piece being refinished.
We are unable to provide refunds/exchange on pre-1985 vehicle colors unless we sent you the completely wrong color (red was ordered we sent green), even if the color does not match due to age, fading and or changes in toners. Exact matching to older vehicles is not always possible.
If a package is refused or undeliverable through no fault of The Auto Paint Depot® a 25% restocking charge will be applied on the original dollar amount of the order. It is the customers responsibility to provide a deliverable address.
*If you have used the paint and have encountered a problem, please contact us immediately. We will try to diagnose the issue and find a solution. If we cannot remedy the problem, we may arrange an inspection of the issue. This may consist of sending the paint and a part to us for inspect and determine a solution. An Auto Paint Depot® customer service representative may arrange this for you. Please contact email@example.com or call us direct at 631-392-1080. All shipping of parts and returned goods to and from The Auto Paint Depot® will be at the customers expense.
The Auto Paint Depot ® is an O.E.M. automotive paint retailer and distributor. We are not responsible for your results while using our paint products. The Auto Paint depot is not responsible for non tested paints and products prior to your final application. We recommend all customers do adequate research and or consult a professional auto body repair person before attempting to repair their vehicle. Your results may vary and be completely different from what a trained expert can achieve.
The term “We” indicates The Auto Paint Depot. The terms “You or Your” indicates the customer / Purchaser.